Audio Visual for Conferences, Corporate Meetings, Keynotes & Breakouts
NUTURAL HISTORY MUSEUM OF UTAH
Contact Your Local AV Rep.
About This Location
- Canyon and Canyon Terrace spaces can hold up to 400 guests in a standing reception
- Museum can host up to 1,500 guests
- Level 5 Event space consists of 4 separate spaces
- Diverse Meeting Space that can accommodate an array of Business Events and Grand Receptions
- Swaner Forum can host most evening Events, such as intimate Receptions or a pulsing nightclub
- Sky Terrace provides a panoramic view of the Salt Lake Valley
- Red Butte Garden – Arboretum
- Rice Eccles Stadium – Venue
- Hogle Zoo
Projectors, Microphones, Screens, PA Systems, LED Walls, Digital Mixers, Cameras, Lighting etc..
Audio Visual Support
Our sound engineers provide high-end sound design to meet your production needs. Serving audiences of 10 to audiences of 10,000.
- General Sessions
- Live Music
Expect nothing less than a top-of-the-line visual experience. Our team excels in today’s industry standards in projection, multi-camera iMag and decorative lighting.
- Projection & LED Walls
- Multi-Camera iMag
- Decorative Lighting
- Stage Wash
We Are The Place Where
Fair Price + Good Quality Finally Meet
LOCAL AV TEAMS
Our approach has gained us higher client retention, more closed leads nation-wide and has led to better executed audio visual productions. Let’s talk more about why we are the better option for your event.
Our on-site video production includes: multi-camera angles, general sessions, breakout sessions and receptions.
Expect your company’s look and feel on every minute of your video — we will include your PowerPoints, custom slides and complementary video to the final product.
We strive to deliver the final product when you need it. Whether you request a hard drive or a a digital upload option your deadline is our priority.